Here, in painstaking detail, is everything I used on my face this morning (in order):
- Tarte Lip Stain in Amused: the perfect hot pink sans shimmer. I put this on first, let it set, then usually blot at the end of my routine.
- SK-II Essence and serum: leaves skin glowy, fresh, and soft. I don’t always wash my face in the normal, especially when my skin is feeling dry post-flight.
- Murad Perfecting Day Cream: a wonderful basic SPF that doesn’t clog pores. I use it on my face, neck, and backs of hands.
- CKone Tinted Moisturizer: one of my favorite products. Gives a sheer veil of color on days you don’t need too much coverage.
- Kevyn Aucoin lash curler: something about the red accent makes me happy!
- L’Oreal The Super Slim eyeliner pen: I dab this into the lashline just to darken it.
- Physician’s Formula Bronze Booster: used in place of blush and leaves a healthy glow (and builds a faux glow slowly and subtly).
- Sania’s Brow Bar brow pencil: has a really great angled tip.
PS: I will be trying to do a post like this once a week… Hope you like it ^_^