For the first time in ages, I’m only making five resolutions this year (I typically make about fifteen!). For the record, here they are:
5. Be nicer to my parents. Yes, I’m in my thirties and this is still my resolution. It’s been my resolution for the last, oh, thirty-something years.
4. Improve my handwriting. Those of you who’ve received handwritten missives from me know the terror of my handwriting. It’s aggressively bad.
3. Exercise more than once a week. Hey, running around in heels in NYC has to count for at least three days of exercise?
2. Quote Harry Potter/Hunger Games/Lord of the Rings slightly little less often. I’m often greeted by blank stares when I mention Grims/Panem/Orcs in fashion week conversation.
1. Update my Tumblr more often—seriously. It’s been a hectic year, but I really do appreciate all my wonderful followers. I promise more manicures, fashion, beauty in 2014.
Happy new year! ^_^